Once you’ve applied, you’ll be invited to a two-hour welcome event, where you’ll get all the information about the job and start the interview and assessment process. We’ll do background checks and conduct a face-to-face interview, so make sure you bring ID. If you’ve met all the application requirements, we’ll give you an on-the-spot conditional job offer, subject to the receipt of an acceptable Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check and employment history details.
What to expect at the welcome event
Please arrive around 15 minutes before your booked time. On arriving at the event, you’ll be greeted by an Adecco Rep. Then you’ll go through the following process:
- Sign in and have your documents checked.
- Get your documents verified.
- Attend a short video presentation about the Office for National Statistics/census.
- Short face-to-face interview.
- Have your photo taken for ID badges.
- Provide evidence of your motor vehicle insurance for business use (where there is a mandatory requirement for you to have use of a motor vehicle as part of your role). If you do not hold one at this stage, don’t worry, but please note that you’ll be required to evidence it on your acceptance to the role.
- Conditional job offer.